2 October 2019
Designer Homes Are Unique and Attainable
The mere utterance of ‘designer homes’ is enough to send chills down the spine. Immediately thoughts of affordability come to mind; however, it doesn’t have to be a costly project. Research can go a long way in securing the best deal for your bank balance and your construction plans.
What Makes Brent Pullar Building A Reputable Service?
Having established himself as an industry leader, our founder, Brent Pullar, garnered a wealth of experience in both commercial and residential building, renovations and architectural home designs in Wanaka.
- The business was founded in 2008 and over the past 12 years, we’ve cemented ourselves as one of the reliable names in construction. With our focus being on our client’s happiness, we take all the stress out of the building process and give you a pleasant experience.
- Access to industry leaders. As a result of the years in operation, we’ve developed close relationships with leading architects, suppliers and sub-contractors. This network means obtaining the best deals for our client so that the job is cost-effective and high-quality.
- We always deliver the best possible work. Due to the processes we have in place, any build or refurbishment will always be on time and within the budget.
At Brent Pullar Building, we’re always striving to be the best and to give of our best. Being a licensed building practitioner, we’re determined to remain one of the best of Queenstown’s home builders.
What is the Process of Construction in Wanaka?
There is a process to follow when you’re planning on building a home.
- Finding the perfect location is key. It’s an essential deliberation for any new build, but when you’re planning on building from the ground up, it’s not just distance to schools, shops, and neighbours that you have to keep in mind. You’ll have to consider construction vehicles and ensure they can access the site. Access to water and electricity for the construction process is also crucial as is completing a survey to understand the drainage issues, soil types, slopes and underlying rocks that may cause problems.
- Architectural plans are a must. When it comes to project management, the right architect can save you valuable time, stress and money, and those savings are worth more than their professional fees.
- Selecting the perfect contractor. It would help if you had a professional, quality contractor who is going to carry your building as though it’s their own. Nothing makes the building process more stressful than a contractor who doesn’t deliver on their promises. Always ensure that the contractor you hire can take care of the entire project management.
These are some of the reasons why Brent Pullar Building has gained its reputation. If you’re looking for the best builders in Otago, put your faith in Brent Pullar Building. Our friendly staff will ensure the entire process in enjoyed rather than endured by you.
See your dream come to life by hiring a reliable contractor in Brent Pullar Building. Contact us to get started on your renovation or your brand-new home.