2 February 2020
Renovations or Building Requires Wanaka Builders
If you’re thinking of a new architectural building or renovations on your current property, then Wanaka builders are where you should begin your search.
What Brent Pullar Building Offers
Established in 2008, Brent Pullar Building has developed its reputation as a top licenced builder in Wanaka.
- We are professional residential architectural builders. Taking on a project from its infancy to the development phase, we are hands-on with every aspect of your new building in Wanaka. No project is too small or too big for us to handle.
- Aside from construction projects, we also do renovations in Wanaka. Over time, homeowners sometimes become bored with their property and need to spruce it up with a few adjustments. Our professional team are always available to help with guidance and direction. From the initial plan to sourcing the correct materials, our staff are with you every step of the way.
- We have access to various industry architects, suppliers and sub-contractors. That means obtaining the best deal for you so that your construction or renovation is cost-effective yet high-quality.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Renovations in Wanaka
Home projects can take a massive chunk out of your budget and time if not done correctly. Naturally, you could make mistakes if you don’t hire qualified people.
- Obtaining materials too early is a huge mistake. Rather wait to buy appliances, flooring and other materials until the entire project’s plans are finalised and far along for measurements to be accurate. If not, you risk buying the wrong quantities of specific materials or ordering appliances that don’t fit.
- Hiring contractors without research. Interview various contractors and contact their references or previous clients. Ensure that each contractor understands your requirements. Don’t hesitate to ask questions about materials, layout and the construction process. Don’t select your contractor based on price alone; compare quotes and make sure you can efficiently work with them.
- Selecting the wrong paint. This subject is an age-old argument that people have when deciding on how to finish their renovations. You may need a different colour for every room, depending on its use. Matte finishes are ideal for ceilings to make them seem to recede while satin paints work well for walls to reflect light. People generally use semi- or high-gloss for trim with easy cleaning.
Brent Pullar Building understands that the construction or renovation process is a stressful one. That’s why we erase your concerns by offering full project management. We aim to have the client enjoy the entire building experience instead of being stressed. At Brent Pullar Building, we ensure that the work is timeous, within budget and transparent.
Our name is synonymous with Wanaka renovations. The reputation that we’ve built in the construction industry precedes us. Many clients decided to choose Brent Pullar Building and are now enjoying the fruits of that partnership. When the need arises for new architectural building construction or if you want to refresh your current property, contact us to build your dream into a reality.